Saturday, November 22, 2008

Filmstruck’s Top Ten Favourite Quotes by the Stars

“The great thing about Errol was that you always new precisely where you stood with him because he always let you down.” David Niven on Errol Flynn

“Being a star has made it possible for me to get insulted in places where the average negro could never hope to get insulted” Sammy Davis Jnr

“He gives her class and she gives him sex.” Katherine Hepburn on Fred & Ginger

“I give hope to the hopeless. People look at me and say: “If he can make it, I can be the Queen of Engand.”” Robert Mitchum

“If someone is stupid enough to offer me a million dollars to make a picture – I was certainly not dumb enough to turn it down.” Elizabeth Taylor

“I really don’t know who I am. Quite possibly, I do not exist at all.” Alec Guinness

“Live? I can’t go on live! I’m a movie star, not an actor.” Peter O’Toole

“Accents, I can do Irish, Welsh, Manchester, Liverpool, Birmingham, Cockney and New York Jewish Lesbian.” Julie Walters

“I lead a privileged life. I’m rich. I’m happy. I have a great job, It would be absurd to pretend that it’s anything different. I’m like a pig in shit.” Julia Roberts

“I don’t mind that I’m fat. You still get the same money.” Marlon Brando

Added 22/11/08


Lobby Cards, Signed Photos, celebrity autographs and all manner of movie memorabilia – You’ve been Filmstruck

No comments: