Saturday, February 14, 2009

Filmstruck’s Top Ten – More Quotes From The Movies ‘The Big Come On’


The Big Come On’

Haven’t you ever wanted to chat up the person you fancy with the most coolest chat up line ever and ended up saying the most boring, unimaginative and uninteresting line of the century? Well here are some chat up lines from the movies, are these any cooler? What’s your favourite or suggest another?

“All they have to do is play eight bars of “Come To Me, My Melancholy Baby”, and my spine turns to custard. I get goose bumps all over and I come to ‘em”
Marilyn Monroe in Some Like it Hot.

“Come on darling. Why don’t you kick off your spurs.?”
Elizabeth Taylor as Leslie in Giant with James Dean

“You know how to whistle, don’t you Steve? You just put your lips together and blow”
Lauren Bacall in To Have and Have Not

“Tell me, how does a girl like you get to be a girl like you?”
Cary Grant in North by Northwest

“Can I get ya anything? Coffee? Tea? Me?”
Joan Cusack as Cynthia in Working Girl with Harrison Ford

“Why don’t I get someone else to watch the sheep for me tonight?”
The voice of Ann Potts as Bo Peep to the voice of Tom Hanks as Woody in Toy Story

“Enough about you. Casanova. Talk about her. Shes smart, fun. The hair, the eyes. Anything, pick a feature.
Robin Williams giving advice as the Genie in Aladdin

“Oh no, Mrs Robinson, I think you’re the most attractive of all my parents’ friends. I mean that”
“Mrs Robinson, you’re trying to seduce me, aren’t you?”
Dustin Hoffman in The Graduate with Ann Bancroft

“Paul: May I smoke?
Sarah: No, but you can stay the night if you want.”
Colin Firth and Ruth Gemmel in Fever Pitch

“I mean any gentleman with the slightest chic would give a girl $50 for the powder room. And hold out for the cab fare, too. That’s another $50”
Audrey Hepburn in Breakfast at Tiffany’s.

Added 13/02/09

Lobby Cards, Signed Photos, celebrity autographs and all manner of movie memorabilia – You’ve been Filmstruck!

No comments: