Wednesday, August 13, 2008

TOP 10 GREAT MOVIE LINES

There are some fantastic movie lines from almost a hundred years of movie, here are my favourites. These are not necessarily in a particular order as it is very difficult to pick the best 10 out of so many and they are a personal choice which you may or may not agree with.

1. Jaws – Roy Schneider
"You're gonna need a bigger boat."

2. Apollo 13 – Tom Hanks
"Houston, we have a problem."

3. ET Extra Terrestrial - ET
"E.T. phone home."

4. Casablanca – Humphrey Bogart
"Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine."

5. Dirty Harry – Clint Eastwood
"Go ahead, make my day."

6. Forrest Gump – Tom Hanks
"My mama always said, 'Life is (was) like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.”

7. Airplane – Lloyd Bridges & Leslie Nielson
“Surely you can't be serious." - "I am serious. And don't call me Shirley."

8. Magnum Force – Clint Eastwood
"You've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, punk?"

9. The Terminator – Arnold Schwarzenegger
"I'll be back."

10. Silence of the Lambs – Sir Anthony Hopkins
"A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti."

Film Cells, Signed photos, celebrity autographs and all manner of movie memorabilia – You’ve been Filmstruck!

No comments: